Health first, weight loss second. Always keep your priorities in this order and you will be just fine. Don’t just seek out a diet, but insist upon a healthy diet. If you struggle to have a healthy diet by yourself then it might be worthwhile checking out something like Discuss Diets to help you find the right thing for you to become a healthier person. When it’s all said and done, this can prove to be every bit as effective (and fast) as some weird crash diet. This article will discuss a few healthy diet options that have been proven most successful on a consistent basis.
Some people tend to confuse the word “healthy” with “gentle” when it comes to weight loss matters. And while there is nothing wrong with being kind to your body, there is also no rule against losing weight at a break-neck pace, despite what some diet companies may tell you.
In fact, I’ve actually observed something that I find a bit suspect when it comes to companies that tell you to aim for 3 to 4 pounds of weight loss per month, and no more. It seems that just about all of the companies that throw those numbers in your direction actually have a vested interest in keeping you fat as long as possible. They tell you it’s working so that you continue buying their products or advice, but it keeps you overweight long enough for them to really cash in for months and years.
The truth is, your body is an incredible machine with its own built-in “weight thermostat.” If you start feeding yourself the right foods and eliminate all the stuff that has been forcing your body to store fat, it will aim to reach its optimal weight and vitality levels EXTREMELY quickly! Think of it like a basketball being held under water. Once you let go of the ball, does it take its sweet time resurfacing? Same with your body resurfacing to a healthy weight.
So a healthy diet can (and should) work fast! The diet you choose should be determined by how much weight you need to lose, how fast, and how much sacrifice you’re willing to make (and for how long). Here are five healthy diets for you to consider. They have proven themselves fast and effective time and time again. They are listed in order of both speed and intensity, with #1 being the most extreme and #5 being the “easiest.”
1. The Master Cleanse (aka the Lemonade Diet) – This is a 10-40 day fast in which you consume nothing but a saltwater flush, a special lemonade (lemon, water, grade b maple syrup, and cayenne pepper), and laxative tea. You can lose up to 2 pounds a DAY on this diet.
2. The Raw Food Diet – This healthy diet plan is exactly as the name implies. Raw fruits, veggies, and herbs along with their fresh squeezed juices. Raw nuts and seeds. Organic sprouts. Superfoods such as bee pollen, goji, and spirulina. You can undoubtedly enjoy ultra fast weight loss and perhaps even sustain a healthy body weight long-term, provided you’re willing to adhere to an “off the beaten path” type of lifestyle.
3. Veganism – Love thy animals, but never on thy dinner plate! Veganism, as most of us know, is a 100% animal-free diet. Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily suggest that your diet is healthy, as you could theoretically eat Skittles all day and still be going vegan. Read up on healthy veganism and follow a proven plan.
4. The Mediterranean Diet – Do you love crisp, green veggies? How about cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil? Fresh fish? If you follow this extremely healthy diet plan, not only can you lose weight very quickly, but you can expect to enjoy clear and radiant skin, bright eyes, nice hair, and a longer life!
5. The Paleo Diet – Eat like a caveman! That’s their motto. This is a very flexible diet that allows you to eat fresh lean meat, fruits and veggies, certain whole grains, and basically anything that can be hunted or harvested in Nature.
These are some of the healthiest diets on the planet. Not coincidentally, they are also among the fastest. Look into each healthy diet, determine what you think you could implement and stick with, and go for it. Some people like to do 10 days (minimum) on the Master Cleanse and choose which of the remaining four diets they will implement afterward. If you’re looking for a way to optimize your pregnancy diet to satisfy the nutritional needs of you and your baby, take a look at this article from Our Fit Family Life.